HVAC Answering Service
Never Miss a Call With Our 24 Hours a Day HVAC Answering Service
A friendly, knowledgeable voice for your customers 24/7.
Outstanding Customer Service
Our team supports a variety of flexible arrangements from extending operating hours to assisting with overflow calls, we'll adjust to what you need in order to help your customers the way you expect and they deserve.
Why Choose Unicom's Call Center Services?
- Through meticulous training, your process becomes our process and we execute it the way you do.
- A simple billing structure where you only pay for agent talk time, no hidden fees.
- Days, nights, weekends, holidays, we don't close and your customers will never reach voicemail.
- We handle all of our calls in our Chicago call-center with native English speakers. We don't outsource a single call.
- Management is always available onsite so that escalations are handled quickly and correctly.
How It Works
With over 30 years of experience and 21+ million calls answered, Unicom has proven its ability to provide agents trained on your processes and software that deliver results second to none.
We'll document your processes, the way you handle customer inquiries, dispatch contractors, address warranty questions, etc. We'll use this information to make sure our agents know it as well as you do.
Working together sometimes means using the same system. Regardless of what software you use, our team of developers is capable of creating custom workflows and API integrations to make the process seamless.
In addition to our customer service training, agents receive a training program developed from your processes so that whether it's your team or ours answering calls, your customers will never know the difference.
Our quality is unmatched and to make sure it stays that way, our managers audit calls and processes every day to ensure that we protect the quality and processes that have made your business successful.
We Can Use Your Business Software
Our agents are trained to utilize your HVAC company's software to create a smooth and reliable integration with your business.
The most popular software our agents are trained for are ServiceTitan, FieldEdge, Housecall Pro, mHelpDesk, Service Fusion, and Jobber.
Do you have custom business software?
No worries, we can train our agents to use your software.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get answers to the most questions related to our Help Desk Answering Service.
- Our call center is HIPAA compliant, which requires Unicom to keep secure sensitive information.
- A professional environment reduces interruptions and background noise.
- It allows us to build a positive company culture and ultimately strong team unity.
- Real-time management oversight during each shift.
Our Live Operators Are Ready to Assist Your Customers
Give your Business the Answering Service it deserves, and provide your customers with the best experience.